Emma Manetta

Emma Manetta

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bracelets For Charity


Hi Everyone!

I am currently making bracelets and selling them. They are called, Bracelets For Charity. A bracelet without a charm is $5.00 and with a charm is $10.00. I am also doing Jars For Change. I will deliver a nicely decorated jar to you and you fill  with spare change and when you are done I will pick the change up. To order a jar or bracelet please email me at manettafamily@yahoo.com.  For the bracelet please include the color you would like and if you would like a charm. You can pay by using the donate button located under the thermometer or you can send me a check made to: Orange Coast Memorial Cancer Foundation and I will provide the address with your order confirmation. For the jar I will just need your address for delivery. 

Thank you for your support!



Emma Manetta
Jr. Miss Southern California 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment