Emma Manetta

Emma Manetta

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Welcome!

Hi, my name is Emma Manetta and on May 25, 2014, I was crowned, Junior Miss Southern California 2014. I am so excited to be part of the California Pageant Production family. Our main focus is charity and community work. The charity I have chosen is, Orange Coast Memorial Cancer Foundation.


I chose this foundation because my mom has stage 4 breast cancer and receives her treatments there. I would like to give back to the place that has taken such great care of my mom and kept her here with me the past 5 1/2 years!

My goal is to raise $12,000.00 over the next year of my reign. Please follow my blog to find out about upcoming fundraising events and how much we have raised. Thank you in advance for all your LOVE and SUPPORT!

Sincerely,
Emma Manetta
Jr. Miss Southern California 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment